CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hi all

Happy new year, and Happy CNY...Sorrry for not updating :)

It has been a super long time since I actually updated my blog. Really very busy now...such that i have no time to reflect on what I am doing and have been doing. therefore, i have decided to take some time off from scool work and do some reflection inorder to understand tings more clearly and have a bigger view.

Firstly, have been teaching in a Secondary school for the past 2 months and I would it has not been easy. Especially handling rowdy students in the upper sec and super childish kids in te lower sec... switching modes between the 2 levles is really hard sometimes... Besides that, all the disciplinary measures that we have to take is really straining...

Besides that, the real challenge is Teaching... twithing the 50 mins there is a lot to be done... and i am always a little to aambitious.. so i always face lot of disappointement in the class and thus start scolding and screaming... Reflecting pon it, I think i should reduce my expectation their level and reduce my naggings... I will do my best... Meeting deadlines is another VERY BIG ISSUE on my list! LOL. Don't really wish to elaborate more here... but i will do reflection up on my brain. Alrite that is all for now! Will upload some pictures of my students when i finf the time again... kudoz people.

No comments: